Tax Payers Beware: False Tax Collection Company
Tax payers beware! There is currently a company falsely claiming to have a partnership to collect and pay property taxes on behalf of residents in larger urban centers.
Blandford-Blenheim residents should be advised that the municipality has not partnered with a third-party company for tax collection.
There are six options for Blandford-Blenheim residents to pay their tax notice:
- Signing up for a pre-authorized payment plan (quarterly or monthly)
- In person at the Blandford-Blenheim Township office at 47 Wilmot Street South, Drumbo
- By mail (cheque only)
- Dropping off payment at the overnight drop box at the front of Town Hall
- At most banks and financial institutions in person, or online and telephone banking
- Through your mortgage company
If at anytime you should have concerns or questions relating to the authenticity or validity of your tax notice, please contact the Township at 519-463-5347 or firstname.lastname@example.org